Electronic Percussion Controller with 200 Drum/Percussion Kits, 850 Instruments, SuperNATURAL Sound Technology, and USB Flash Recording
Roland HandSonic HPD-20 Electronic Percussion Instrument at a Glance:
- SuperNATURAL lets you play more expressively than ever
- Find your style or experiment with new ones, with over 1,000 sounds
- It's easy to add your own sounds too
SuperNATURAL lets you play more expressively than ever
You'll immediately notice the Roland HandSonic HPD-20 responds to every nuance of your playing, right down to dampening/muting sounds and even pitch bends by applying pressure. That's because Roland's acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engine doesn't just respond to what you play, but also how you play it. From delicate finger rolls and flams to advanced hand-drumming techniques, the HandSonic HPD-20 simply sounds amazing.
Find your style or experiment with new ones, with over 1,000 sounds
Whether you play percussion in a band or produce music in your studio, you've got a ton of sounds on tap in the HandSonic HPD-20. From some of the most natural-sounding congas, bongos, and tablas, to hard-hitting electronic sounds, you'll be able to groove in any style you want with the HandSonic HPD-20.
It's easy to add your own sounds too
While the range of sounds in the HandSonic HPD-20 is vast, you can also import up to 500 of your own WAV samples to customize your kits. Once you import your sounds, you can use the built-in effects and editing features like you would with the factory sounds. You can also load loops and phrases to play along with, starting and stopping the loop with the touch of a pad.
Roland HandSonic HPD-20 Electronic Percussion Instrument Features:
- Expressive percussion pad with over 1,000 built-in sounds
- SuperNATURAL sound engine makes these sounds respond to every nuance of your playing
- Import up to 500 of your own WAV samples for customized kits
- 13 pads are velocity and pressure sensitive for maximum expressiveness
- D-BEAM controller lets you trigger sounds and manipulate effects with a wave of your hand
- Quick Rec function lets you capture performances and export them as WAV audio to USB flash memory
The Roland HandSonic HPD-20 blurs the line between acoustic and electronic percussion!
||1 x 1/4" TRS stereo
||2 x 1/4" TS
||13 velocity/pressure sensitive
|Manufacturer Part Number