MFR # 4426B002
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-45
- 2 Ultra Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Inner and Rear Focusing System
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.9'
- Protective Fluorine Lens Coating
- Dust and Water Resistant Sealing
The EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Lens from Canon is designed to deliver ultra-high quality images along with lightning fast operation. The lens brings a favorite zoom range to the celebrated Canon L-series. It features two Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration, and incorporates a floating focusing mechanism for sharpness from close up to infinity. The IS system increases usability by approximately four stops and the fast Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) and the internal rear focusing system allows for fast quiet Autofocus as close as 3.9' (1.2m).
The EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM features a function that prevents erroneous operation when the lens is mounted on a tripod or monopod. The lens is dust and water resistant, and has a Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum. The lens is perfect for portraiture or to bring what's far away up close.
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Lens
- Lens Hood For Canon L Series 70-300 IS L USM Lens
- Lens Cap E-67U
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- LP1424 Lens Case for Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Lens
- Limited 1-Year Canon U.S.A. Warranty